Founder/Doctor of Physical Therapy
Dr. Wheeler is a physical therapist who specializes in sports medicine, helping athletes with injury rehabilitation, injury prevention and techniques to enhance their personal performance.
Relates: through the profound personal experience of her own injuries.
Understands: the importance of participating and excelling in sport and in life.
Seeks: new discoveries in science and sports medicine.
Dedicates: herself to teaching and empowering others.
Believes: in the pursuit of dreams.
Education and Certifications
• Doctorate of Physical Therapy - The College of St. Catherine, Minnesota
• B.S. Exercise & Sport Science - The College of St. Catherine, Minnesota
• Small Business & Entrepreneurship - The College of St. Catherine, Minnesota
• Biomedical Ethics - The College of St. Catherine
• Postural Restoration Certified, PRI Institute
• Certified Conditioning Specialist, NSAF
• CPR/AED/First Aid
Dr. Elizabeth Wheeler